Friday, September 24, 2010

Moving Home to Blogger.com

After i'm using self hosting for my blog on andisakab.com and for now the hosting was expired. i decide to change with my new blog here, on Blogger.com. Actually this blog was i made for long time ago, but i not used until now. All this time I was actively blogging on andisakab.co.cc and was enjoy there but still have deficiency of course.

My hope on blogger i can stand with this new blog that i use for my english blog. place for me learn to train writing with the English language and monetize too :)

Tool that i use for translate is google translate. why i should do this? if we do not want to learn forever then for as long as we can not learn anything even more comfortable with one skills besides we can be more than that.

Now that blogger can already impor post from wordpress so that is good thing. So i have move all posting file here. :) thanks google.

Ok, lets we started blogging with blogger.com

1 comment: