Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hey, What Happening with This Blog?

After a long time not updated, I realized that what I wrote yesterday about the fate of blogs of Indonesia also happen to this blog. I much find serious constraints on blogging experience using the english language because honest I'm so weak knowledge of this language.

Image via google Images by motivasidiwahyu.blogspot.com

Whether I should quit and give up?
Too early if I should stop now and give up so easily, maybe this is the challenge experienced by all bloggers not just me alone. Do you know friends that all success comes from a long trip?

Our fate depends on the process!
Yes it is the truth. There is no quick way to become rich except that said it is a fake. Any good as a success stems from a long sacrifice. First, that we must clean up our point of blogging mindset.

New year, new concept!
At the end of this year, I'm planning to recover my blogging spirit and my blogging purpose.
"Blogging not just looking for popularity and fame especially monetize but rather our the idealism and how our perspective of seeing things"
Now, how about you?  What happening with your blog?

5 comments:

  1. Hello Friend,good morning from Bali. its a really nice blog. adsense aroma theraphy ? isn't that sounds great ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I don't know what exactly my blog would gonna be. Yeah, let the past gone. Let's start a new spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @andry: adsense aroma theraphy? hmmm... that sounds goods and nice too :)

    @Dendy: ok's let's we rock and roll then :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ new year, new spirit. But my blog is like my diary. Only I do not write the sentence "Dear my diary... "

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ami: my diary, I'm wrote on andhies85.wordpress.com ;)

    ReplyDelete