Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do Not be a Plagiarist Writings

The first time I made a blog, i got confused. How do I get started writing? ... It's hard to be able to write something of quality and content requirements. forced, COPY-PASTE so the alternative to our blog management. But,  over time we feel we can not make something work that comes from what we have written yourself. I will describe possible reasons that make people just can COPY-PASTE.

  • Not have a computer (PC)

This is my main reason (only for me) why I am reluctant to develop the blog.natural that all those who do not have the PC itself was a blog that's just in vain (according to most opinions) better to chat or read an article than to make own blog. it's better just be a spectator, 're you agree?
  • Limited money

I think, if we desire to have your own blog and developing it, although do not have a PC. forced, cafe is the solution, with no reason ... yes, of course wrote so spend the content of our pockets. For the koceknya excess "is no problem", to the right for same meal everyday needs must bite the fingers. possible with our financial manage more productive become the solution.
  • Can't use the blog engine

One of the beliefs of people who become spectators. yes ... this. felt he could not want have a blog. one word for people in this category is "please stand and learning "
  • Just only want to make a scrapbook blog

My first thoughts for the blog is I want to save articles, news, or writing anything that I'm interested in and collect it in my blog. so I'll haven't to find with search engine to open the old files we've ever read. well, maybe there are some people who disagree with my first thoughts. But sometimes we do not give the source and the author be making with a furious writing. I think it was just created during the clipping / collection wrote in our blog with no intention to steal is no problem. Just the important point is include the author.

The conclusion is create your own and appreciate your writing, although the results is bad.  Your work is valuable because the results of your own mind and heart.



For example this blog, i made itself with hard work.  Initially my all post writing on indonesian language and has been published in my indonesian blog. Now with minimal English language skills,  i trying to translate it with hard work to.

how about you?

if you like to this post please comment below. because your opinion is very valuable for me.

5 comments:

  1. what about me? i do writing for my own satisfaction, honestly i don't really care about how many traffic that came to my blog, how many comments or even about SEO things. i just write what's on my mind, my thought and my lifestream. don't make it too hard, in your blog you're the owner, so you can write anything you want.

    keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i very agree. :) just write whatever going on and what happen be. traffic, visitor, etc just another factor. keep blogging with spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. but if you have any chance to get another benefit from blogging activity it's not prohibited, for example you can add some ads to your blog, optimizing your blog for search engine to gain your readers/subsribers or if you want yo can write a review about a product and you've paid for it, it's interesting, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) yes, that's my next planning. for now i learning alot first. learning by doing

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] nihil karena dapat visitor perhari 5 aja udah syukur.  Sahabat saya, mas hielmy di kolom komentar blog saya pernah berkata: “i do writing for my own satisfaction, honestly i don’t really care about [...]

    ReplyDelete