Thursday, December 10, 2009

Writing without Traffic, Visitor, Comment, PageRank and SEO


For the newbie who just come in the blogosphere and just make a small house for a living. Her spirit must be passionate like a train speeding. But what happens mostly after a few months? One by one turned into an empty house uninhabited. One of the reason is traffic, visitor, comment, PageRank, and SEO does not make the master's house excited.

Then what is the solution?

My friend, Hielmy in this blog comments column once said:
“i do writing for my own satisfaction, honestly i don’t really care about how many traffic that came to my blog, how many comments or even about SEO things. i just write what’s on my mind, my thought and my lifestream. don’t make it too hard, in your blog you’re the owner, so you can write anything you want.”

This is an a good sharing input for blogger who want to blogging in earnest, because the traffic, visitor, comment, Page Rank, SEO, or whatever his name is not a determinant of the success of a blog. may be true of all of that becomes a benchmark for the senior bloggers, in quotes "senior". To our new beginning. Put throw away all that, all it's a side effect of our hard work. The most important now is to keep writing and writing. because:
The success of a blog is when the blog is able to provide the best for his readers, though no one ever read it.

why?

Because it should be a useful article for the author first, before useful to others.

Now I want to ask. why you want to write on your blog?

i try to think:
  • If we write a heart flow, it would be a open and fresh our hearts from stuck. is'nt?

  • If we write a tips, tricks or tutorials, that would become a reminder for us if we forget.

  • If we write all the events or events we've ever experienced, that would become an important journaly record for us in the future.

you can concluded your own reasons, because the answer is in ourselves

Now let get the spirit for sharing and writing on our blog. Everything that we consider just little thing today could be a great thing someday.

ok. for now let we blogging without traffic, visitor, comment, PageRank and SEO. :)

27 comments:

  1. Wow...thanks for the quote :)

    I though it was only my opinion, but if you agree with that, I'm so glad to know that... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that opinion, make inspiration for me to writing this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Just found this post my Technorati news feed, Really interesting post and usefull all of us. Keep it up !

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I be crazy about the valued information you essay in your post. I will bookmark your blog and have my baby check up here regularly. I am rather sure they will review a huge of new stuff here than anybody else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good writing. I am glad your posting that. I hope you can accept my apology for my less good English Skills, I am from France and English is sort of new to me. I will bookmark your blog and keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your writing style thanks for the info -cheers-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you use the internet during the holiday season like I did? Your PC is most definitely infected with adware/spyware/malware(call it whatever you'd like) now, and your personal computer is at significant danger of total failure as a result of some holiday hackers. I used a free program scan to see if my PC was infected, I suggest you do the same at: http: //registrycleanerwindows7. com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, this is easily the best blog I've seen in a while. Mind telling me where the subcribe button is? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey man, i wanted to let you know that i'm giving for free a very intresting ebook made by a friend of mine. It is a cool report that also includes 2 videos of about 20 minutes about how to promote your blog the guru way. Working methods are presented the easy way for all the bloggers and webmasters that want to learn how can they rank high into google and other search engines. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love SEO related stuff, so I thought this was a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, and hello to everyone. I hope you don't mind, but i had some issues with my previous blog, it got shutdown, so i wanted to let you and everyone else about the new adress where you can find one of the greatest FREE SEO EBOOKs available on the internet. Even more it comes with 20 minutes of video training. You can get it for free and even sell it as it is a PLR with Master Rights but it would be nice of you to link back to my blog so i can support it in order to give away more free shares in the near future. Thank You, and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there. Thanks for this site. I read it regularly to see the most recent articles. Very interesting writing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice to see that there are blog owners that care about their blogs and not post all kind of useless stuff but rather try to keep it clean and valuable for the sake of their subscribers. You've done a great job and i thank you for that and also for not traumatizing me with useless garbage and spam.You know, if you look for new ways to promote and improve you blog, i've open myself a corner of cyberspace and i would like to share it with you and your visitors, because it's a good chance for anyone to learn how they can promote their websites and any online business if they have any for free or very low costs.I'm still getting it done and working on it as we speak, so it's not as i wish but it's a work in progress that already has value to it. If you care and wann help maybe you will link to it and why not let your friends know. It will get crazy this month cause i will give away alot of goodies.Visit:

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank, let we learn about english together :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. well hey there guys, i've been looking all over the internet for a GOOD black hat SEO forum.. I was looking for some suggestions
    from you guys to point me in the right direction.

    Thanks a bunch, this place is great btw.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You should add a subscribers section to this blog, I think I'm addicted

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm interested in using some of your material for my website. Please let me know if I can do so if I link back to this page.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Extremely nice article, very informative stuff. Never ever imagined I would discover the tips I need in this article. I have been looking everywhere in the net for some time now and was starting to get discouraged. Thankfully, I stumbled onto your website and received exactly what I was searching for.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so glad to have found your web page. My pal mentioned it to me before, yet never got around to checking it out until now. I must express, I'm floored. I really enjoyed reading through your posts and will absolutely be back to get more.

    ReplyDelete

  21. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.Now i am share an interesting site about seo Researh.you can follow this site. iLovePage1 is the Best Keyword Research Tool, free keyword tool, seo keyword toolto find untapped niches in minutes. Grab our FREE trial! http://www.ilovepage1.com

    ReplyDelete

  22. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.Now i am share an interesting site about seo Researh.you can follow this site. iLovePage1 is the Best Keyword Research Tool, free keyword tool, seo keyword toolto find untapped niches in minutes. Grab our FREE trial! http://www.ilovepage1.com

    ReplyDelete