Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Expectations About This Blog

At first, i just a fad create a blog, how I'm now so enamored of this? the question came when I realized that this desire increased.

Similarly, when I was motivated to write a blog. when I read an article from hudzaifah.org titled "Be a writer". It was flowing so unexpectedly and I can learn in a virtual world spreading.

Thank God, that I found and read the blog's fatih syuhud, my mind truly enlightened. whether, indeed of divine destiny and it's time I travel up to learn to be a blog writer.

Now I can learn a lot from other teachers who put his knowledge on their blogs, for that I will follow them step by step with sharing my knowledge and experience also introduce the culture and the development citizen blogs of Indonesia. i hope... :)

3 comments:

  1. At last, I could find your article again. You have few useful tips for my school project. Now, I won't forget to bookmark it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so informative … ..I just bookmarked you....keep up the good work!!!!

    Hey, I found your blog in a new directory of blogs. I dont know how your blog came up, must have been a typo, anyway cool blog, I bookmarked you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great site and informative posts, I will add a backlink and bookmark your site. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete