Thursday, December 3, 2009

Specify The Reasons, Why You Want to Blogging?


I make these tips for the newbie, hope useful.

Tonight I thought about why I like blogging? So many that came to my mind until I felt without any clear purpose will surely lead to failure.

An Planning (read: faith) who directed and will certainly make me have the motivation and energy to buildn. And it must in all things.

So. The first time that needs to consider is "what" first we aim to blogging?

Okay, in this case for me personally, I get 4 points:
  • I enjoy writing.

Maybe every blogger who first jumped on Blogosphere area  must have this.
  • Want to share

Feel was written less  live if only we who read it, because without the audience (readers)  this post was dry and dead, who finally buried by time. Writer and the reader, like the plants with water. This blog is our media to writing who unlimited space and time.
  • Inscription our life

write of a history life generation. becouse If we do not write, it like we do not have a history. If we died later then we will remain life in our journal, the writing have soul . becouse the soul is the author.
  • Inherited

on this Point i can get after seeing my first child, when she was sound asleep. Later when she grew up she'll grow and learn about life. So they the next heir between generations. I  hope they can learn from my blog that will traveled the time.

Hmm ... I've been able to reason, why I should be blogging! Ok. for now no more excuse for not writing a blog!

9 comments:

  1. I've seen progression in every post. Your newer posts are simply wonderful compared to your posts in the past. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank i just still learning. hope my write can useful

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think that is good idea. i will accept your oppinion of view

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank. i was coming by to your website. it's wonderful, i love it. More great free theme of wordpress there. maybe my work can publish on your website for promotion :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. of course there are so many reasons for each person why they should write something. and your reason because of your child is touching me, honestly. As a moslem, I believe that children are one of the most 3 important things that we left after we die. Our children's pray, kindness, and knowledge...

    ReplyDelete