Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just Write, Post and Forget

I think if we during feel so difficult to writing our blog like what I feel now. maybe the good answer for our motivation is 
“just writing anything inside our mind, posting it and forget, Feel free but remember is still must follow the rules with respectful"

Usually we always blocked with the rules of writing and dead-end thoughts, this most happen in almost people. I think as beginner and as writer of personal blog, writing with nature of our habit can make broken all the blocked on our mind fast like sound

Word who come in our mind is like sound, who should we catch and record with writing it. If we see in a seconds our brain can make millions signal to our mind, it mean our mind talk and connected as long we life with the language. Where the inspiration is coming from?

I belief our heart and soul have a big hand to our action. I will not talk about a belief and faith someone here, because it all came back to each other. but in this post I will say “just writing it your mind and forget what you scared about”

Ok, maybe you get what the point is. see you on my next post.

Image source : http://rave67.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment